There is no shortcut to writing an assignment, so how can students deal with the assignment in a simpler way? The solution is to find effective and pocket-friendly online writing tools that make assignment writing faster and easier.
Online tools are quite helpful when it comes to writing and editing academic papers. They can detect punctuation, grammar, and other mistakes. They also help you store your documents safely, which you can access anywhere.
Some students who have no idea about a topic prefer to seek help from writing services at MyAssignmenthelp.com.
Below are some of the top online writing tools that students can opt for writing assignments faster and easier.
One popular online writing tool that students can use is Grammarly. Here are some features that can help you understand why it is so popular.
Grammar and punction- when it comes to checking and punctuation, Grammarly can become your best friend as it can detect all types of errors like sentence fragments, alliterations, run-on sentences, and comma splices.
Spelling check- another feature of Grammarly is that it can detect spelling mistakes easily as it scans the entire document. It has software that detects errors and suggests you fix them.
Plagiarism is a big deal that students need to be aware of, and Grammarly does that for students. While it scans for errors, it scans for plagiarism too. It shows the lines or sections that are copied and suggest paraphrasing them. Moreover, you can get a report for free.
Another useful tool for students is Evernote. Students can take notes, plan projects, etc., click a picture, save it, and sync text and video files. Here are some of the key features:
The main feature is a note-taking app, which is compatible with nested notebooks. You can develop audio notes, presentations, and checklists. Here note implies a paragraph, a webpage or a section of a webpage, a photograph, a voice memo, or a handwritten one.
Collect and retrieve ideas- Evernote comes in handy when you need to collect ideas from different sources and retrieve them. You can add notes to the collected ideas.
Synchronisation and backup services- this tool offers synchronisation and backup services that help provide services to many users. These features are connected to the camera, cloud storage, and recording system.
Another tool that can help students with academic papers is Duplichecker.
Here are some of the features of the tool:
Duplichecker is an easy-to-use tool; students can check plagiarism here for free. Moreover, you do not need to wait long to check the percentage of plagiarised content because once you copy-paste the content or upload or attach the content file, you can click on the check button, and it will scan the content for plagiarised content.
Detailed Results- when you check your academic paper, you will get a detailed result like the content will be highlighted in yellow, red, or another colour. The sentence fragments are highlighted for you to understand clearly; also, you can find the link.
Free of Charge- there are several checkers that charge you for checking your content for plagiarism, but Duplichecker allows you for free. You can scan your content as many times as you want.
4. Google Docs features
Another tool to use is google docs, where you can write and edit your content for free. You do not have to save as it automatically saves your content and stores it. Here are some features to note.
- It has a word processor that lets you write and edit.
- This free tool that Google offers includes Google Sheets, Google Forms, and Google Slides, among others.
- You can use it from any device, be it a computer, laptop, or mobile phone.
- As already mentioned, it automatically saves your document, and you can find it on google drive.
- You do not have to keep your documents on your computer or laptop as you can save them on google drive and access all the documents from there.
- You can share your documents with more than one user, which will allow you to save time, and if you are working on a group project, multiple people can work on them.
- Students can read about more tools and assignment writing tools and learn about the reviews on myassignmenthelp.com reviews
5. Hemingway Editor
Another tool is the Hemmingway editor, designed for experienced writers and beginners. Here are some of the features.
- Colour-Coded Writing Problems
- Weakening Phrases
- Import From and Export To Microsoft Word
- Import From and Export To Other Editors
- Cut Dead Weight From Writing
- Common Grammar Errors
- Formatting Features
- Send Highlights To Colleagues
- Very Hard To Understand Sentence
- Write With Power And Clarity
- Hard To Understand Sentence
- Complicated Words or Phrases
- Passive Voice
- Readability Grade
Another tool to opt for is ProWritingAid which is a spell checker, editor, mentor etc. Here are some features to opt for.
- There is no word limit.
- You can check grammar and style in real-time and get suggestions
- Resource library
- Around 20 analytics reports
- Check for readability, consistency and overused words
- There are In-app videos and quizzes to improve your writing skills
- You can also see contextual thesaurus, and it has a Word Explorer feature
- There are customizable style guides and dictionaries
Denny Martin is a professional academic writer at one of the most reliable websites, Essay.reviews He has years of expertise in creating highly engaging essays, assignments, research papers, thesis, case studies, and other academic papers for students.